4 lb pkgs softened cream cheese
1 ¼ pumpkin
1 ½ cups sugar
1 ½ tsp cinnamon
½ cup milk
¼ tsp clove
¼ tsp ginger
Error processing SSI file
- Mix cream cheese til creamed. Add other ingredients.
- Batter will be the consistency of pancake batter.
- Pour into a 9”x4” high springform pan that has been dusted with almond meal.
- Bake at 350 for 30 min then at 300 for 1-1 ¼ hours.
- When dimpled center is about the same height as the edges, it's done.
- Turn oven off and crack door til cool.
- Refrigerate overnite.