Total Time: 10 minutes
½ cup I.M. Healthy Soynut Butter
½ cup Sunny Bridge natural peanut butter
2/3 to 1 cup Bees R Us Spring Honey
1 ½ tsp Flavorganics Vanilla Extract
1 – 1 ¼ cup Better than Rice Original Instant Powdered Milk
Error processing SSI file
- Using a wooden spoon, cream the soynut and peanut butters.
- Beat in the honey, which will emulsify any remaining oil.
- Add the vanilla and stir in the powdered milk, adding as much as the mixture will smoothly incorporate.
- You will want a smooth mixture firm enough to hold its shape when formed into balls.
- Roll into walnut-sized balls and serve.
- Can also dip half into melted chocolate chips.