Let's Talk Turkey!
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and we are now taking turkey orders.
Deadline for ordering turkeys is Friday, November 14th.
Deadline for ordering from the Café and Bakery is Tuesday, November 11th.
Sunny Bridge Natural Foods is one of Pittsburgh's leading health food and natural products grocery stores. If you want to improve your diet or just want to eat delicious foods that will make you and your family feel rejuvenated... it's time to cross the bridge to a healthier lifestyle!
This local grocery store features its own eat-in gluten-free café that offers made-to-order wraps, pizza, soups and salads. Sunny Bakes, its own on-premise gluten-free bakery, creates freshly baked handmade pastries, cookies, wraps, pizza and pie crusts blended from scratch.
The Sunny Bridge friendly, knowledgeable team is always available to answer any questions to help you achieve your health goals.
Stop by today. It's worth the trip!
- Now serving Fair Trade Certified Coffees: choose from House Blend, Decaf and our unique Coffee of the Month
- Café, Juice Bar and Gluten-Free Bakery
- Organic foods—including a wide variety of fresh, bulk and frozen
- Gluten-free and other allergen-free products
- Vitamins, herbs and dietary supplements
- Local honey, eggs and meats
- Low-carb for paleo and sugar-free foods
- Personal care items
- Sports nutrition line
Sunny Bridge is committed to supporting local businesses and farmers. We are pleased to offer a selection of locally grown and raised products—including produce, honey, eggs, beef, pork and more!